Event Vendor Application
Spirit of the Fair
Charity Fundraiser Events
The Spirit of the Fair events are currently in Southern Oregon. More locations and areas coming soon. Applications are now being accepted for future events.
Hosted By: Spirit of the Fair LLC
Application Procedure: Please carefully read over the information below before submitting this application. You will only have to do it one time. Thank you!
Locations: Western United States – Currently Southern Oregon.
Dates: The dates for each event are posted on the specific event pages.
Event Times: Typically starting in the morning and during the daytime hours. You should plan to arrive 1-2 hours prior to the start of the event.
Reserve Your Spot: All vendor booths are on a first-come, first-serve basis. A waiting list will be utilized when necessary.
Note: While we will do our best to accommodate every business, there will be limited space at most charity fundraiser locations. Check the specific event page or email us for all the details.
Get Involved: If you are a business owner who is not able to have a booth at a charity fundraiser, you can still participate by marketing your business to the public through Promo Goodie Bag Placements which we use to raise money for charity. You can also sponsor the swag/goodie bags with Promo Gift Bag Sponsorships as well as volunteering to make new business connections.
Vendor booths must be approved prior to payment.
- Vendor Booth: 10′ x 10′ x 10′
- $50 / day
- $125 / 3 consecutive days
- $175 / 5 consecutive days
- Percentage of Sales: 0% of total sales
- Donations to Nonprofits: Not required but appreciated.
Payment: DO NOT MAKE A PAYMENT UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED.
- Payment for Vendor Booth Fees made by VISA / MASTERCARD / AMERICAN EXPRESS / DISCOVER with our online system HERE. REMEMBER, DON’T PAY UNLESS YOU’RE ALREADY PRE-APPROVED FOR A SPOT.
- Payment can be made by check, money order or cashier’s check made payable to ‘The Guy Productions LLC’.
Payment Note: Vendor booth fees must be made prior to the event.
Includes: Electricity (when available). Please verify the availability of electricity (if needed) prior to each event. Generators must be pre-approved.
Vendors Must Provide: Vendor booth, promotional items, tables, chairs, cables, safety items (cones or duct tape if there are cables), etc., unless specifically agreed upon ahead of time.
Liability: Spirit of the Fair LLC is not liable for any occurrences made or caused by the vendor (or any of vendor’s associates).
Liability Insurance: All vendors are highly encouraged and recommended to obtain insurance for liability purposes which includes a copy of Certificate of Insurance evidencing Commercial General Liability or Comprehensive Personal Liability. If you don’t have it yet, rates are as low as $30 / month.
For large events (i.e., county or state fairgrounds), the coverage is required and shall be for a minimum of $1,000,000 combined single limit per occurrence or $1,000,000 aggregate (upon request). The vendor shall provide proof of insurance no later than one week after an occurrence.
- The certificate must name: Spirit of the Fair LLC as the certificate holder.
- The Additional Insured Endorsement must include: Spirit of the Fair LLC, its officers, employees, agents and volunteers as additionally insured.
Automobile Insurance: If vendor uses a vehicle that is integral to the work performed or for services provided to the Spirit of the Fair LLC, they must carry:
- Bodily injury and property damage;
- $1,000,000 combined single limit per occurrence; and
- Inclusion of owned, non-owned, and hired vehicle coverage.
Rules and Regulations
- IMPORTANT! Spirit of the Fair Events are Rain or Shine. Vendor and staff shall be prepared for any type of situation.
- Vendor shall have access to the location agreed upon by the parties no less than 1 hour before the Event’s commencement for the purpose of setting up Vendor’s vending station, goods, and other things necessary and reasonable to vending at the location.
- Vendor shall not vend any goods or services other than those described herein at and during the Event without the Host’s written consent.
- Vendor’s vending station shall be no larger than 10 x 10 feet or taller than 8 feet (unless pre-approved by Host); it shall be clean and orderly and shall comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- All booths MUST have a tent (when outside). Vendors are required to supply their own tent, tables, and chairs.
- Vendor’s staff shall be clothed and groomed in a clean, neat fashion and shall conduct themselves in an orderly fashion.
- All displays, merchandise and equipment must be contained within the assigned booth space. No amplified music, extreme walkway solicitation or “barking” is allowed. Staff/Personnel must remain in and around the assigned booth.
- Walking the grounds to sell merchandise or hand out fliers is not permitted without permission.
- Booth space must be occupied as assigned, and be open and staffed during all regular hours.
- IMPORTANT! No vendor shall begin breaking down Vendor booth for any reason until the conclusion of the event – unless the Host agrees to end the event earlier than scheduled.
- Vendor shall have access to the location for up to 1 hour after the Event’s conclusion (may be later depending on traffic or clientele) to dismantle and remove all things brought to the location by Vendor. Vendor shall leave the location clean of trash and substantially in the condition it was before Vendor occupied it.
- Vendor understands that there are no refunds unless a suitable substitute has been found to replace the Vendor prior to the Event. This is the responsibility of Vendor and must be pre-approved by Host.
- Any paying vendor who misses a day without proper notification will not receive a refund for the days missed. For first-time businesses and nonprofit organizations, if a day is missed without proper notification, there will be a full-day fee assessed in the amount of $50 per day missed. This fee must be paid prior to the next event for which the vendor or nonprofit wishes to attend.
- Sampling of food or drinks is not permitted without a health permit. (This includes handing out candy, bottled water, etc.). If the samples of food/drink are open (not prepackaged), a fully equipped food booth is necessary.
- No products, signs, or printed materials representing businesses not holding a booth in the current show may be displayed or distributed in Vendor’s booth. Any such materials found in and around Vendor booth are subject to confiscation until the end of the event.
- A limited number of vendors in any category will be accepted to each Spirit of the Fair event and/or charity fundraiser. Decisions are at the sole discretion of Host and based on, but not limited to: the best interest of the fundraiser, history, level of investment, payment, and date of paperwork received. Host reserves the right to admit duplicate businesses based on the fundraiser needs and size. Exclusivity may be extended at Host ‘s discretion.
- Vendor agrees to allow Host to take photos and videos of the vendor booth and products during the event for no additional compensation. All photos and videos taken of the Spirit of the Fair are owned by the Host and may be used in any Host promotions.
- Exhibitor shall be liable for delivery; handling, erection and removal of his/her own displays and equipment.
- No helium tanks will be allowed at the Spirit of the Fair charity fundraisers.
- Vendor may not sublet or apportion booth space to anyone else without permission from the Event Director.
- Booth locations are not guaranteed and are made at the discretion of Host ‘s management.
- Vendors, their staff, employees, and agents must comply with all vendor policies, fire codes, laws, ordinances, and regulations pertinent to health, fire prevention and public safety. Failure to comply may result in expulsion from the event without a refund.
- Vendor hereby agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Host against any damages or claims that may arise in connection with Vendor’s presence at the Event and Vendor’s activities of any kind.
Disclaimer: The submission of this form does not guarantee a spot at any future events. Prior to approval, a representative will contact you to discuss details to ensure both parties align, to check scheduling and availability, other ways to get involved, to take payment as well as to place you on a waiting list, if and when necessary.
Please fill out the form as complete as possible. If you have any questions, feel free to call (541.622.3980) or email us before registering.